Effective: November 2019
First Things First
Please read our terms before using our website and Services.
We’re glad you’re here and we’re excited you’re making this investment in yourself!
User’s Understanding and Acceptance of Terms
- The terms and conditions below apply to all solutions, tasking or concierge services, coaching/mentoring provided by Thanks, Julia to any individual, family, or organization (“the client”) and constitute a contract for the service to be provided by Thanks, Julia for the client. These consultations are paid services and the term ‘coaching’ as we use it here, will help you navigate change and personally prepare you for your next steps with your goals.
- The date we meet for the comprehensive interview and strategy session shall be deemed the start date for your service. Participation by any individual in this session constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. The client will be required to sign a contract with Thanks, Julia by the commencement of that session.
- All Thanks, Julia plans are governed by a monthly limit of asks by plan type. If these asks are unused by the next billing cycle, the asks will not carry over to the next cycle.
- All Thanks, Julia plans are recurring subscriptions that can be canceled at any time.
- In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), we agree to provide the service(s) as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
- Tasks and concierge requests are non-transferable. You cannot sell or give away tasks on your plan but you are more than free to buy a plan for your friends, family and loved ones. They’ll love you and so will we. Your Thanks, Julia account is also non-transferable. That means if one person signs up, you cannot transfer ownership of that account to another person.
Responsibility & Commitment
Whether engaged in live consults or online, the client has sole responsibility for any decisions they may make following meetings with Thanks, Julia. We accept no liability for the client’s actions. We have no liability for any loss incurred by any client, whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of coaching sessions or on the basis of any advice or documentation given by Thanks, Julia either by way of email, our blog, social media, at an event, or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in quality of life or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
- Personal information or business information supplied to Thanks, Julia by the client in consults or coaching sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission.
- Thanks, Julia will respect the client’s privacy and seek written permission before disclosing they are a client.
- Thanks, Julia does not retain any client cardholder account data. Payments are processed via a secure merchant gateway and we do not ever access client cardholder account data.
Thanks, Julia Plans
- Meetings and ongoing check-ins will be arranged between Thanks, Julia and the client. All meetings and check-in’s can be booked up to 3 months in advance. We will recommend the meeting frequency based on a professional assessment of the client’s requirements. This recommendation, or plan, is not binding and may be altered and adjusted throughout the working relationship by mutual agreement, in accordance with the terms set out in this agreement.
- The number of consults will be agreed at the start of working relationship between Thanks, Julia and the client, and confirmed by us via email or written correspondence.
- All Thanks, Julia plans are limited by a monthly number of asks outlined by plan type. If these asks are unused by the next billing cycle, the asks will not carry over to the next cycle. Payment terms will be discussed and agreed in writing prior to commencement of the selected offering.
- All Thanks, Julia plans are recurring subscriptions that can be canceled at any time.
- The length of a custom onboarding call can be up to 60-minutes. The length of a typical check-in is 30-60 minutes but this can be agreed between Thanks, Julia and the client at the commencement of the session.
- Meetings will take place between the client and Thanks, Julia via telephone or Zoom. Face-to-face sessions will take place at a mutually agreed venue if the client wishes for this and is based in Chicago, IL. Unless otherwise agreed, the client is responsible for contacting Thanks, Julia at the agreed times.
- Thanks, Julia will assign the client tasks to complete between check-ins. There is no obligation on the client to complete these tasks, but not doing so may slow the client’s progress in achieving desired personal outcomes. Where possible, clients are requested to submit any information requested by Thanks, Julia relating to assignments at least 24 hours before the consultations when they are to be discussed. We will provide feedback on completed tasks or work during those sessions.
- The client may contact us by phone or email between check-ins to share a success, seek clarification, or ask for additional support on a coaching issue. Support between sessions is seen by Thanks, Julia as a necessary part of the process. We will always advise a client in advance if the nature of a client’s contact is likely to incur an additional charge, and no such charges will be imposed without the client’s agreement.
- After completing your work with Thanks, Julia access to related online tools, training and program will be removed and inaccessible.
- There may be occasions when Thanks, Julia may recommend to the client that they seek an alternative service more suited to their current needs. In this event we will fully discuss the reasons for the recommendation with the client. It is the client’s sole responsibility to decide whether to follow the recommendation and Thanks, Julia does not accept any liability for the outcome of any decisions the client chooses to make.
Terms of Payment
- Payment. You agree to pay Thanks, Julia in advance of delivery of work according to the subscribed services. Plans will renew automatically each month during the term based on your subscription date unless otherwise specified. Upon renewal, you will be charged in advance based on your selected plan.
- Expenses. You will be billed and you shall reimburse Thanks, Julia for all reasonable and pre-approved out-of-pocket expenses that may incur in connection with the performance of services.
- No Refunds. Monthly memberships can be canceled at any time, though we are unable to prorate membership cancellations or refund due to unused time. All cancellation requests will go into effect at the end of your current monthly subscription.
- Gift Subscriptions. When purchasing a gift subscription, the subscription period begins immediately upon sending the gift, and the provided task credits will expire at the end of the subscription period if not utilized. Gift subscriptions and unused credits are non-refundable.
- PayPal. If you are using a PayPal payment subscription, you are responsible for canceling that subscription separately from your Thanks, Julia service. We do not offer refunds for overpayment resulting from keeping your PayPal payment subscription active after canceling your Thanks, Julia service. However, the overpayment would be credited on your Thanks, Julia account.
Requests & Tasks
Each request (task) must be submitted by email, SMS, or Slack message. Please send your requests individually: this means that each communication you have with Thanks, Julia should contain one, defined, task. You’re more than welcome to submit multiple tasks at one time, but we ask that you create a separate email for each. This ensures the fastest possible turn around for each task.
If you ever feel like your service could be better, you can contact us by telephone or email us at email@example.com For a list of example tasks that we will and won’t do, please consult our sales page. That should give you a good idea of what we’re able to accomplish and what we simply cannot do. Agreeing to these terms of service means you understand and agree to keep your tasks within the scope of our business.
Guarantee & Warranty
There is no warranty on any of the information, tasks, or projects Thanks, Julia completes for you. What we will promise is that we’ll do our best to provide the most accurate, most effective information available and we know Thanks, Julia does this better than anyone else. However, if we give you information or results that are wrong, although we’ll be deeply sorry, you can’t hold us liable for it (or the results) legally or morally — we’re sorry!
- Thanks, Julia plans are packages of time purchased in advance. We will honor the price of a Service purchased by you for a period of one month from the date of purchase, even if we decide, in our sole discretion, to otherwise increase the price of such Service during that period. Purchased Packages that are not used within one month from the date of purchase may be forfeited.
- If you leave us, we’ll miss you dearly but we won’t hold you back. Monthly memberships can be canceled at any time, though we are unable to prorate membership cancellations or refund due to unused time. All cancellation requests will go into effect at the end of your current monthly subscription. To cancel, just email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us to cancel your subscription. Any services that have yet to be provided at the time of cancellation will therefore be deemed as having been provided.
- In the event of extraordinary circumstances occurring that prevent Thanks, Julia from providing its services as contracted, then we will be required to refund any outstanding fees due for services not rendered.
- Thanks, Julia can elect to terminate the service to the client early or refuse to provide any further support services should we deem the relationship unworkable.
- Here’s an important reminder: Let’s develop a relationship built upon mutual respect, trust in this process together, and that we work together to achieve your desired personal outcomes. With this promise in place to one another, we can’t fail!
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, the practices of this website, or your dealings with Services and/or Coaches, we encourage you to contact us using the following details:
email@example.com | Phone: (773) 217-8043